Our work priorities 2007-08
We aim to:
- Build a reputation as the 'kite-marking' body and standard setter for skills and knowledge related to creating sustainable communities.
- Establish flagship training programmes.
- Provide new practical learning opportunities via regional learning laboratories and national action projects.
- Focus on sharing best practice and research in four key areas:
› skills gaps and labour shortages
› community cohesion
› low carbon communities
- Build new bridges of understanding between the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Influence the work of all those organisations interested in creating sustainable communities.
Find out more about the areas we'll be tackling in 2007-08
We are the national centre for delivering the skills and knowledge needed to make better places