We're developing live action projects which will be piloted locally and the findings made available nationally.
Our projects aim to tackle a major issue and identify practical solutions which could work anywhere in the country.
The key criteria are that:
- The project is workable, and can deliver something tangible quickly
- The findings and approach can be used by other localities to deliver similar benefits
- The project reflects some of the important challenges in skills and the creation of sustainable communities
- They engage other parties, locally or nationally
- They are properly monitored and evaluated
We currently have three National Action Projects: