Raising Our Game (ROG) is a unique, flexible, development programme which focuses on your strengths and capabilities to obtain real results. It can provide you with real direction, and a chance to develop your skills.
The flexible learning programme consists of items such as:
- work-based assignments and projects
- personal development plans
- 360 profiling - you have your skills appraised by colleagues and clients
The programme encourages networking to help you meet and share ideas with other professionals from different backgrounds in the public and private sector.
What qualifications are available?
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 7 Certificate in Leading Sustainable Communities. Download course brochure
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 5 Certificate in Managing Sustainable Communities. Download course brochure
When are the programmes starting in my area?
» Level 7 certificate in Leading Sustainable Communities. This certificate takes 7 months to complete
|Lancashire||7 Oct 08|
|Cumbria||1 Nov 08 |
| Tees Valley||4 Nov 08|
» Level 5 Certificate in Managing Sustainable Communities. This certificate takes 7 months to completeDates for the next series of courses are still being planned. Please contact the Raising Our Game team to reserve a place on a future course.
» Specialist Short Awards. These courses will take 3 months to complete and can count towards the Level 7 Leading Sustainable Communities qualification
Dates for the next series of courses are still being planned. Please contact the Raising Our Game team to reserve a place on a future course.
How do I apply?
For more details
Visit the Raising our Game website
or call: 0845 890 2549
Raising Our Game has been extremely valuable to us here at the Mersey Basin Campaign. Every member of staff has taken part, and the organisation has benefited far more than I believed possible.
Walter Menzies, Chief Executive,Mersey Basin Campaign